Before 15 September (NZST)
After 16 September (NZST)
|IEEE SPS Member||NZ$650||NZ$750|
|Student - IEEE Member||NZ$550||NZ$650|
|Student - Non-IEEE Member||NZ$600||NZ$700|
|IEEE Life Member||NZ$550||NZ$650|
- Each conference attendee must be registered.
- Every paper presented at AVSS must have at least one registration at the FULL member/non-member rate. Thus, for a manuscript for which all authors are students, one student author will be required to register at the full registration rate. One person can register multiple papers as long as that person is a co-author on each of the papers.
- Registration entitles the attendee to technical sessions, workshops, coffee breaks, welcome reception, conference banquet, as well as conference materials and electronic conference proceedings.
- IEEE Membership: You must be an IEEE Member at the time of registration to receive the IEEE member discount. Please visit ieee.org/join for details.
- Forms of payment: Only on-line registration is accepted. Registration payments must be received by the registration deadline for the rate at which you registered; if payment is not received by the deadline, you will be responsible for the higher rate.
- Workshop authors: A full registration is mandatory for each accepted workshop paper. However, due to the later notification date, for workshop authors only the earlybird registration price is valid up to the camera-ready deadline for workshop papers (15 October).